Monday, January 4, 2010

Goodbye 2009

I wanted to share a few of the cool shots I got in 2009. I was so fortunate to have a year absolutely jam packed with music, travel, adventures, friends, fun and lots of inspiration.
This shot is Hong Kong- on such a short, busy trip I didn't get too many chances to get creative with pictures. But I wanted to show it anyway :-)

This is Coachella


Girl Talk @ Coachella. This was my favorite show of his all summer. Totally wild, per usual.

My best friend Amanda photographs so well. She's beautiful in person too- and I really love this one of her! Being very patriotic on the 4th of July



Ahh this might have been the coolest experience of 09- Walking down the isle from the stage where Phish performed with Bruce Springsteen...to the sound and lighting stage where we got to watch the show. Thanks to Jed:-)


This is the Decemberists from back stage at Bonnaroo. Another "once in a life time" feeling.

Aw I love this picture. This is Bonnaroo

An amazing old fashion print studio that I stumbled into while in Nashville this summer. They had this amazing library of silk screen posters from old country and rock and roll shows.


This is "so 2009" for me. Its a photo of the record wall at the Country Music Hall of Fame. There is so much history in that place. I would recommend for anyone visiting Nashville. I had so much fun here.

This is just an old honky tonk that I cam across on Broadway in Nashville. I loved the look of the old tires in the window. There was also an old wrecked car in there.

I'm so thankful for all of the amazing opportunities that 2009 sent to me. Looking forward to a great 2010!


No comments:

Post a Comment