Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Lovely Night

A few photos I snapped before my Valentine and I devoured our take out dinner from Tangierino in Charlestown. We decided a low key night with a nice meal at home would make the best Valentine's day this year. I set up a little cafe table and used my desk chairs and an old silk red sheet to cover the table. It turned out very quaint and left us plenty of extra to really splurge on an amazing vintage bottle of chateauneuf du pape. We ate lemon chicken with vegetable couscous and Moroccan eggplant. Everything was fantastic! I made red velvet cupcakes with vanilla cream cheese frosting for dessert and my sweetie brought a bottle of dessert wine for us to sip on. It was perfect. 

please forgive the ugly cable wires!


my favorite mirror- made of recycled fashion magazines

our cute little cafe in the corner of my bedroom....

No comments:

Post a Comment