Monday, February 15, 2010

Recap







Just returned from my week long trip to London.....yes it was amazing.....no I haven't shaken the jet lag yet (its only been 10 hours)






I took millions of pictures and will be sure to post the bests asap.



By far and large my favorite shopping experience of London is Liberty of London (seconded by Portobello Road, but that's for another day). Liberty is full of the most amazing fabrics and designs, not least of which is their collaboration with 10 Corsco Como- check out the images pictured. Just beautiful...






I was so caught up in the the death of the Great Alexander McQueen (click here for a beautiful tribute to him), that I totally ignored the rest of the blogosphere. Turned out I didn't miss much- everyone getting musy over the Valentine's holiday. I'm not much for mushy these days. Give me chocolate and call it a day.









No comments:

Post a Comment