Friday, March 12, 2010

How To...

I shop. I love to shop. It's a passion. However, each week I survey my closet and think, "I have so much stuff, and nothing to wear." This is not a new concept, I know. However, to solve this problem, lately I have been turning to pairing new favorites and old classics together in strange ways. Today I am wearing a hand-me-down strapless sundress from a friend. Under it, I have a short sleeve shirt, rain boots, and topped with a new Madewell sweater- this helped make the sundress a bit more seasonally appropriate. I love making new outfits out of old stuff.
Check out the site I came across today- with more ways to use old stuff- particularly the 1 million hoodies you have floating around your closet, drawers, and trunk. My favorite is "How to turn your hoodie into a strap bag"
Test these out- its like Origami for your clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment