Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring showers

Liberty of London for Target Wellies
It rained for 4 days straight. My living room became an indoor pool. On the bright side…these are signs of spring!

What does spring mean for the fashion conscious Bostonian? It means time to give those shearling lined nubuck (Uggs or hopefully some updated form of winterized footwear) a break and break out your Wellies!
I stomped into mine this past weekend, dressing like a dolled up version of a fly fisherman to head to the grocery store and other various errands. The tall rubber footwear has been taking up too much space in my closet for years now, and I tend to do everything to avoid putting these monstrosities on. However, after their necessity this weekend brought us back together, I realized just how cute they can be.
Some new styles out there with a bit of a varsity/Americana update are even cuter!
What is your favorite necessary footwear?

No comments:

Post a Comment